Any potential issues with this placement?

Hello

This was 2nd solo placement and no 5 in total
3.6 x 9mm to replace ul 4. Astra EV .
tooth was missing 10 yrs and X-rays done with aiming device.
no graft needed .ISQ 76 on B and P.

HA close to UL5 so was thinking of some ememelplasty messiah upper left 5 to aid cleaning
seems that last drill ( no 3 of 3 ) has made me go a little distal .
Aim is for a screw retained crown with custom made atlantis abutment.
Any thoughts most welcome.

In 2D placement looks fine. A picture of the healing abutment could show us how your B/L placement is and how likely it is for screw retained.My implant motors records the torque value that the implant was placed at. I generally do not use ISQ but that is up to you

You may have to trim the impression transfer to clear the adjacent tooth. Otherwise, well done.
I find ISQ very helpful for patients that don’t exercise and are elderly. Occasionally I have to wait longer for integration.

minor angulation distally. but not a fatal error. i would have used a longer implant. don’t be afraid to use a 11.5mm. you have plenty of bone apically.
probably screw retained crown with a stock abutment would be fine.
usually, posterior implants with good to fair positions stock abutment should be fine. That being said it’s difficult to tell buccal/palatal angulation and position. How does it look on CBCT? for UL implant placement i find it easier to stand at pt’s 12 o’clock position and have pt head turn to the right. that way u can see ur M/D distance and angulation better.